Wednesday 27 June 2012

How Can You Get Rid of Warts?




Warts are very common. In fact virtually everyone will experience them at some point in their life. They are very contagious and are spread by person to person contact. And although they are painless, unless they are on the soles of your feet, their dark appearance can be felt to be unsightly. But the good news is that warts are harmless enough and normally disappear by themselves within a couple of years.





Although treatment is not needed for most warts, and the wart itself will clear up in time, some people do feel the need to remove these unsightly growths. Plus, one of the other reasons people get them treated is because treatment helps to prevent warts from spreading to other parts of your body and also to other people. There are various types of treatment, and they generally involve the physical or chemical destruction of the lesion. Medical professionals have differing treatments they can offer, and these include Keratolysis which is removal of dead surface skin cells usually using salicylic acid, blistering agents, immune system modifiers or formaldehyde.





Over-the-counter medications can remove warts. These are applied to the wart every day for several weeks. DO NOT use these medications on your face or genitals. It helps to file the wart down when damp (for example, after a bath or shower) before applying these medications. There are many options you can use to remove warts. Over the counter and going to your doctor. It is up to you on how you want to go about getting them removed.





Interestingly, placing duct tape over a wart may help it disappear. A small study had people wear duct tape for six straight days, remove it, wet and scrape the wart down using a file, and then reapply the tape the next morning. This was done until the wart disappeared, for no longer than two months. The people wearing the duct tape had as much luck getting rid of the warts as those who had warts frozen off by a doctor. This method might be worth a try if you have a painless, yet unsightly wart. If there is pain there, you may not want to try the duct tape. You may want to wait until you have gone to seen a doctor about it. Because if there is pain there, it could be infected or something else. You need to contact a doctor to be on the safe side.





So, whilst warts are very common and most people will experience them at some point in their lifetime, and they are caused by a viral infection they are generally harmless and will disappear in a couple of years. And even though warts are actually benign tumour's of the epidermis caused by a virus it is nothing to worry about. And bear in mind that warts are highly contagious, and if you do get one it has probably been transmitted from person-to-person contact.


2 comments:

  1. A TRUE HERBALIST THAT CURE MY HERPES WITH ROOTS AND HERBS{DR.OZIGANSPIRITUALHOME@GMAIL.COM }
    TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HPV [with Herbal Traditional medicine]
    Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor called DR.OZIGAN who helped me in my life. I was infected with HPV in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HPV and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HPV that was in my body got vanished . So if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him DR.OZIGANSPIRITUALHOME@GMAIL.COM OR DR.OZIGANSPIRITUALHOME@HOTMAIL.COM He also have a herbal cure for 4 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4 HSV1/HSV2
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!
    I can’t stop talking about this man called DR.OZIGAN cause he is a God sent to cure humans from different DISEASES with herbal medications,he cured me of HPV ,he will also help you.
    GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like: parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, bring back relationship spell.      Contact him today  and get a permanent cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.
    website-www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete